Share This Job Posting
Enzoic, an enterprise-focused cybersecurity company committed to preventing account takeover and fraud through compromised credential detection on the web and in Active Directory, is seeking a full-time Security Researcher to join our growing team in the Boulder, CO office. This role supports our Threat Intelligence function by locating, collecting and normalizing breach data from a variety of sources, including the Dark and Clear web, as well as human intelligence sources. This position provides a great opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor with a growing cybersecurity company.
- Manage and monitor automated collection platform
- Collect raw threat intelligence data from various identified sources across the dark and clear webs
- Organize, analyze and cleanse data for automated ingestion using regular expressions and scripts to manipulate text files from the command line.
- Research, identify, and cultivate new sources of threat data for inclusion in automated or manual collection systems
- Communicate findings and threat landscape assessments to larger organization
- We’re looking for a smart, self-driven and diligent computer scientist with experience in cybersecurity, preferably in the threat intelligence collection or threat research space.
- The ideal candidate will have some exposure to authentication-related cybersecurity, including things like password hashing algorithms, typical authentication database schemas, typical authentication flows, etc.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, etc.
- Comfort using the Bash shell and familiarity using text file processing tools such as sed, grep, split, awk, etc. to manipulate large data files.
- Familiarity with MongoDB and MySQL.
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K with 4% employer match
- Profit sharing plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch provided for on-site employees
- Hiking trails right by the office
- 4 Year Degree Preferred
- 1-5+ years of experience in security or threat research; or someone with more experience that wants to get into cybersecurity/ threat research
***Will also consider smart, driven recent college graduates that are eager to get into the cybersecurity/ threat research industry
- Enzoic's offices are located across from Eben G. Fine Park in Boulder at 250 Arapahoe Ave.
Enzoic's innovative compromised credential and breach notification services were created to protect corporate networks and websites from unauthorized access and fraud. Enzoic helps organizations screen user accounts for known, compromised credentials and block unauthorized authentication.
Enzoic is a privately funded company, founded in 2016 and located in Boulder, Colorado. It was profitable within the first year of inception and is experiencing significant growth year-over-year due to customer demand. For more information, visit: www.enzoic.com.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply along with a quick sentence on why you are interested in the role (doesn't have to be anything fancy). We look forward to speaking with you!