Share This Job Posting
Lead Quality Engineer
Type: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a highly talented, quality driven, self-starter Lead Quality Engineer to join our team. This individual will play a pivotal role in driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will be working on products using some of the latest and greatest tech with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We believe in keeping things agile, reducing unnecessary process, and pride ourselves on maintaining a creative, flexible and relaxed work environment.
- Act as a key member of a small, high performance team to quickly deliver outstanding quality software
- Be a champion of quality at every step of the SDLC
- Collaborate with the product owner and developers to define, refine and scope requirements
- Design and architect manual and automated test suites
- Use your natural curiosity to seek out solutions for challenges that you may not have faced before
- Create test plans
- Enhance and maintain automated testing systems
- Mentor and provide guidance to other quality team members
Ultimately, we are looking for a passionate, driven, self-starter who will take ownership of the products that they work on and deliver a consistent level of quality every time. We want someone who can wear many hats, be able to think outside of the box, and who wants to know HOW something works, not just IF it works. We like folks who thrive in an unstructured, evolving environment where they won’t necessarily be pigeon-holed into a single skill set or role.
The following is what we’re looking for you to have right off the bat:
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing
- Experience being the senior or lead member of a successful quality team
- Thorough understanding of the STLC and Agile process
- Knowledge of and experience with Python
- Knowledge of at least one testing tool and framework (Selenium / Pytest)
- Strong knowledge of testing RESTful APIs/web services
- Proficiency with Mac and Windows OS’s (Bonus points for Active Directory experience)
- Experience with configuring and testing on Virtual Machines
- Familiarity with CI/CD as well as one source control tool (CodeCommit / Github)
- Exposure to AWS services, especially Lambda, SQS, etc.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and switch gears with ease
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset – take ownership, make improvements and solve problems proactively
- Bonus points for mobile automation experience
When it comes to benefits, we're small, but we're mighty. Enzoic offers a full array of excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible work environment: full-time remote, in office, or hybrid at your option
- Unlimited PTO
- Full health, dental and vision insurance with employer covered plans
- 401K with 4% employer match
- Profit sharing plan with annual payouts
- Wellness benefit
- Life insurance
- Disability and workers' comp
Enzoic's innovative compromised credential and breach notification services were created to protect corporate networks and websites from unauthorized access and fraud. Enzoic helps organizations screen user accounts for known, compromised credentials and block unauthorized authentication.
Enzoic is a privately funded company, founded in 2016 and located in Boulder, Colorado. It was profitable within the first year of inception and is experiencing significant growth year-over-year due to customer demand.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a quick sentence on why you are interested in the role (doesn't have to be anything fancy). We look forward to speaking with you!
Share This Job Posting