Share This Job Posting
Product Marketing Manager
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Enzoic, a cybersecurity company, is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with a “can-do” attitude to help create and deliver messaging and competitive insights to establish our position in the market landscape through research and collaboration by serving as a subject matter expert. Putting this into practice, it will also require the development of sales enablement tools to support direct sales, channel partners, and channel customers.
- Messaging & Position: Develop & clearly present positioning and messaging that differentiates Enzoic and how our solutions drive value.
- Buyer’s Persona & Buyer’s Process: Understand and document our buyer’s persona, pain points, goals & buying process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make.
- Product Launches: Support enhancements & new launches spanning from product positioning and asset creation.
- SME: Serve as subject matter expert (SME) and product evangelist with industry analysts and be able to conduct product demos as needed for customers and prospects
- Market Intelligence: Perform ongoing market research, internally and externally, to understand and communicate market drivers, trends, competitive insights, and potential disruptors.
- Research & Reports
- Maintain a competitive database, and identify competitive differentiators
- Develop competitor battle cards
- Marketing Assets: Collaborate with leadership, direct sales, channel sales, and marketing to create thought leadership and customer-facing content to drive marketing efforts
- Webinars, whitepapers, articles, data sheets, etc.
- Sales & partner enablement (case studies, pitch decks, battle cards, faqs)
- Website & email copy
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in B2B technology product marketing (ideally cybersecurity or IAM) and have the ability to take technical concepts and communicate them to both business and technical audiences
- Ability to learn quickly and develop engaging messaging and content for various buyers to drive awareness, engagement, and demand
- The talent to work with everyone at a strategic and tactical level to get the job done
- Experience facilitating go-to-market activities, including rolling out product enhancements to the market and existing customers
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
When it comes to benefits, we're small, but we're mighty. Enzoic offers a full array of excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible work environment: full-time remote, in office, or hybrid at your option
- Unlimited PTO
- Full health, dental and vision insurance with employer covered plans
- 401K with 4% employer match
- Profit sharing plan with annual payouts
- Wellness benefit
- Life insurance
- Disability and workers' comp
Enzoic's innovative compromised credential and breach notification services were created to protect corporate networks and websites from unauthorized access and fraud. Enzoic helps organizations screen user accounts for known, compromised credentials and block unauthorized authentication.
Enzoic is a privately funded company, founded in 2016 and located in Boulder, Colorado. It was profitable within the first year of inception and is experiencing significant growth year-over-year due to customer demand.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a quick sentence on why you are interested in the role (doesn't have to be anything fancy). We look forward to speaking with you!
Share This Job Posting