Share This Job Posting
Technical Support Engineer
Location: Boulder, CO
Type: Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking a full-time Support Engineer to join our growing team. This role will support and facilitate the engineering, product management, and sales organizations in troubleshooting and diagnosing customer issues and concerns. The position will require some technical know-how as well as a self-starter mentality. This position provides a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their technical ability, learn some new skillsets and tools, as well as experience life in a fast paced startup environment.
- Review, document (if necessary), troubleshoot, and resolve customer’s questions
- Coordinate efforts between customers, engineering, and third party service providers
- Prioritize support cases as well as identify high severity tickets to relevant stakeholders
- Configure and maintain testing environments to replicate customer issues and perform root cause analysis
- Write detailed tickets and provide all relevant information for each case
- We’re looking for a smart, driven, and curious individual with a desire to grow and learn constantly
- The ideal candidate will have some exposure to Active Directory and Windows Server environments, as well as basic windows troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with some sort of Database query language (we use MongoDB)
- Ability to self teach new skills and technologies
- Bonus points for any of the following: Familiarity with Command Prompt/PowerShell, or some scripting language, as well as basic understanding of REST APIs
When it comes to benefits, we're small, but we're mighty. Enzoic offers a full array of excellent benefits, including:
- Flexible work environment
- Full health, dental and vision insurance with employer covered plans
- 401K with matching
- Profit sharing plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness benefit
- Life insurance
- Disability and workers' comp
- Lunch provided for on-site employees
Enzoic's innovative compromised credential and breach notification services were created to protect corporate networks and websites from unauthorized access and fraud. Enzoic helps organizations screen user accounts for known, compromised credentials and block unauthorized authentication.
Enzoic is a privately funded company, founded in 2016 and located in Boulder, Colorado. It was profitable within the first year of inception and is experiencing significant growth year-over-year due to customer demand.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com to apply along with a quick sentence on why you are interested in the role (doesn't have to be anything fancy).
We look forward to speaking with you!