Password Policy for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
Eliminate vulnerable passwords in Active Directory without a lot of friction for clinicians and staff.
Enable real-time employee password policy for hospitals and healthcare providers with daily password auditing and automated remediation.
Many hospitals and health services monitor for weak, commonly-used, expected, and compromised passwords in Active Directory. Passwords are checked at the time it is created or reset to make sure it is safe. Then organizations should continue to monitor the password daily against a real-time compromised password database to ensure it doesn’t become unsafe while it is in use.
Enzoic provides an easy way to keep accounts safe without adding a lot of complexity to user authentication. With compromised password detection, custom password dictionary, blocking of username derivatives, fuzzy matching with common character substitutions, and continuous ongoing monitoring; healthcare organizations can eliminate vulnerable passwords in Active Directory without a lot of friction.
Try a quick free password audit and check for your domain’s password vulnerabilities.
WHY HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS TRUST ENZOIC FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY
ENZOIC FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY PROVIDES:
- Daily Screening: Continuous exposed password filtering
- New Exposures: Detects if a safe password becomes exposed
- Automated: No extra manual work
- Insight: Dashboard and SIEM logging
- Quick: Checks in milliseconds
- Quiet: Only impact employees with bad passwords
- Easy to install: Takes a short amount of time to install
- Compliant: Aids with NIST 800-63b, NIST 800-171, HIPPA, and HITRUST